This policy governs the use by Redshift Ltd or one of its subsidiaries or Affiliates (we/us/our) of your (you/your/yourself) data which is available to us in connection with your use of the website (the Site).
A. We collect information to process your order, deal with your queries, guide and enhance your online experience, supply you with information in which you have expressed an interest and for record keeping. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
B. You have the option at login, to elect not to receive marketing information (from us, our business partners or selected third parties) and also to tag your account as non marketable to prevent exchange of the data collected with third parties.
C. At any time you can change these options by editing your account details/emailing customer services.
Data collected & purpose of collection
A. When you log in we collect name and address, telephone, email address, user name and password. This provides us with default details for your order processing and sets up security (so viewing of your account details, designs and order history is password protected).
B. To help you choose the right product and design to suit your purpose/business we ask you to make selections and choices. Only the design details are collected if you choose to save the details or place an order.
C. When you place an order we allocate you a customer number, capture order details, invoicing address, shipping address and credit card details to process and fulfil your order. Invoicing address and shipping addresses are retained so you do not have to enter them again. Order details are retained so you can view your order history.
D. You acknowledge that many parts of the service provided on the Site may be provided by third-party service providers and not by us (for example, see section 8 below). You consent to us transferring your information to such third-party service providers for the purposes of dealing with your queries, orders and for record keeping.
E. When you enter credit card details you are in communication over a secure link with the Roynet direct merchant system operated by the Royal Bank of Scotland (or such other financial system as may be used, from time to time). It retains details of the credit card transaction. You must enter the details for each purchase for security reasons.
F. To assist you with your promotions and marketing and tailor our service to your needs we will ask you for feedback, about your business and any information you may require. Supply of this information is optional and not mandatory. All this data will be stored so we can effectively meet your needs.
G. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information held about you at any time by contacting us. We may charge a small fee for this.
1. The Site has numerous security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control, such as passwords and firewalls. We cannot, however, guarantee that these measures are, or will remain, adequate. We do take data security very seriously and will use all reasonable endeavours to protect the integrity of the information you provide.
2. Access to your account data is password protected. You must keep all passwords confidential and not disclose or share them with anyone. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your passwords. You must notify us in the event you know or suspect someone else knows your passwords. If we have reason to believe there is a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may require you to change your passwords or we may suspend your account without notice.
3. Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check such policies before submitting any information to these websites.
4. Credit card details are processed by a secure server (see section 8 above).
What are cookies?
Please note that cookies cant harm your computer. We dont store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related products to show you when youre browsing. Each browser is different, so check the Managing cookies information below of your particular browser (or your mobile phones handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Were giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent EU e-Privacy legislation, and to make sure were honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
Cookies we store
Further information about cookies
If youd like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window please note that we cant be responsible for the content of external websites).
When you visit Wholesale print you may notice some cookies that arent related to Wholesale print. If you go on to a web page that contains embedded content, for example from Google, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We dont control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
If you take the opportunity to share Wholesale print content with friends through social networks such as Facebook and Twitter you may be sent cookies from these websites. We dont control the setting of these cookies, so please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
If cookies arent enabled on your computer, it will mean that your shopping experience on our website will be limited to browsing and researching; you wont be able to add products to your basket and buy them.
To enable cookies
If you’re not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on Help at the top of your browser window and select the About option
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the About option
How to check cookies are enabled for PCs
– Click on Tools at the top of your browser window and select Options
– Click the Under the Hood tab, locate the Privacy section, and select the Content settings button
– Now select Allow local data to be set
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
– Click on Tools at the top of your browser window and select Internet options , then click on the Privacy tab
– Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser
– Settings above Medium will disable cookies
– Click on Tools at the top of your browser window and select Options
– Then select the Privacy icon
– Click on Cookies, then select allow sites to set cookies
– Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the Preferences option
– Click on Security, check the option that says Block third-party and advertising cookies
– Click Save
How to check cookies are enabled for Macs
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
– Click on Explorer at the top of your browser window and select Preferences options
– Scroll down until you see Cookies under Receiving Files
– Select the Never Ask option
Safari on OSX
– Click on Safari at the top of your browser window and select the Preferences option
– Click on Security then Accept cookies
– Select the Only from site you navigate to
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
– Click on Mozilla or Netscape at the top of your browser window and select the Preferences option
– Scroll down until you see cookies under Privacy & Security
– Select Enable cookies for the originating web site only
– Click on Menu at the top of your browser window and select Settings
– Then select Preferences, select the Advanced tab
– Then select Accept cookies option
All other browsers
– Please consult your documentation or online help files.
Banner advertising on other websites
This type of advertising is designed to provide you with a selection of products based on what youre viewing on Wholesale print. The adverts may highlight alternative styles and colours as well as products from other categories deemed relevant to your browsing history. The technology behind these adverts is based on cookies. Find out more about cookies, and why and how we use them, via the What are cookies section above.