Digital Greeting Cards (Creased Cards)
Not always used as a greeting or birthday card. Creased cards can be also used for menus, product cards, and so much more. Often creased in the middle, but can also be creased more than once to create other fold options.
Landscape Creased Cards
Front Panel Overlap
Indicating where to Crease(s)
- Place your crease lines above your artwork using the crease spot colour swatch (We recommend creating a finishing layer within your artwork, to maintain a neat and tidy file).
- All lines must be at 1pt stroke width.
- Lines must cover the page (no lines that stop in the middle of the page).
- Set the creasing lines to Overprint from within the Attributes panel.
- Only place lines on the front page of your artwork. (You may do so on the reverse to help with your design, but this must be removed prior to sending your file to print).
|Creased to BC
Creased to DL
Creased to A6
Creased to A5
Creased to A4